Custom Wedding Jewellery

Let's take away some of the stress associated with wedding season, shall we?

Whether your style is classic, vintage, modern, or edgy our bracelets, necklaces, and earrings add beautiful bridal bling to your theme and dresses. We will work within your budget with materials of your choice (from faux pearls, to real pearls, to Swarovski crystals and more) to design pieces that you will be head over heels in love with. Talin Design also works with hair combs, hair branched bands and I am able to create matching jewellery for you and/or your wedding party.

I know how hard it can be. I know how expensive it can be. We will stick to your budget and design gorgeous accessories that will help you shine.
I know how stressful wedding planning can be and I'd like to make sure that this step in the wedding prep isn't just stress free, but fun. We'll work together to insure that you are 100% satisfied with the pieces that are designed. I'll show you what I can make and which materials I can use with the budget that you've given me. I'll ask you to send me pictures of dresses and colour schemes of the wedding to coordinate everything.

You are the bride, it’s your day and Talin Design will make it happen.

The time frame for all wedding orders is 2 to 3 weeks. You can come visit me in store at Bob Thompson Jewellers or message me on Facebook and I'll be able to help with all the details.


Comments