Canada 150


I've added a lot of subtle details to this piece. Your eye is most likely first drawn to the red ruby set in the tallest building - I chose that stone to represent our flag. The buildings and the layout that I recreated in this piece are our historic parliament buildings. 

This is a conversation piece.

We are celebrating Canada's 150th anniversary this year and I knew I had to design something to commemorate this occasion.

This necklace is made of sterling silver and the stone is ruby. More details that I included are raised silver bits that read '150' in braille and the 'v' base shape represents the Ottawa Valley. 

Feeling a connection with your community is so important and I hope to inspire people to support local artists and businesses.

This stunning piece is currently available to purchase at Bob Thompson Jewellers in our nation's capital or through Facebook / Instagram. It is $165CAD and shipping is free to anywhere in Canada.

Comments