WEARABLE ART

Hi, my name is Talin and I'm the creative mind behind Talin Design. Welcome to my blog!

I started my jewellery line over a decade ago, and although many things have changed in my life, like moving to a different continent, getting married to the love of my life, and becoming a mother to a wonderful son - my objective has remained the same:

To make people feel beautiful, confident and unique

Fashion and art go hand in hand and that is something that I will be highlighting throughout this blogging journey. Every woman deserves to feel beautiful and unique and that is something that I am truly passionate about. We deserve to dress up, be spoiled and to take pride in who we are - no matter where we came from or where we're going. 

I wanted to start this blog to show how seamless it is to incorporate my handmade pieces into every day life. I'll be touching on a few things on here from different jewellery lines that I'm working on, different materials that I use, and different fashion trends that I'm into at the moment. 

I can't wait to share what I have in store with you.


Comments